Information on the processing of personal data provided by users for Convention Registration
(pursuant to Article 13 of the EU Regulation 2016/679)
1. What is this information?
The information provided below describes, as required by the EU Regulation 2016/679, the processing operations performed on your personal data.
2. Data controller
The data controller, depending on the event to which this information refers, is:
- Giunta of Regione Emilia-Romagna, located in Bologna (Italia), Viale Aldo Moro, n. 52 - CAP 40127;
- Assemblea legislativa of Regione Emilia-Romagna, located in Bologna, Viale Aldo Moro n. 50, cap. 40127;
- Agenzia regionale per le erogazioni in agricoltura (AGREA), located in Bologna, Largo Caduti del Lavoro 6, cap. 40122;
- Agenzia di sviluppo dei mercati telematici (INTERCENT-ER), located in Bologna, Via dei Mille 21, cap. 40121;
- Agenzia regionale per la sicurezza territoriale e la protezione civile, located in Bologna, Viale Silvani 6, cap. 40122;
- Istituto per i beni artistici, culturali e naturali of Regione Emilia-Romagna, located in Bologna, Via Galliera 21, cap. 40121;
- Agenzia regionale per il lavoro, located in Bologna, Viale Aldo Moro 38, cap. 40127.
You may submit your requests to Regione Emilia-Romagna, Ufficio per le relazioni con il pubblico (Urp), from Monday to Friday between 9 to 13 in Viale Aldo Moro 52, 40127 Bologna (Italia): phone number 800-662200, fax 051-527.5360, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Data protection officer
The Emilia-Romagna Region's Data Protection Officer (DPO) can be contacted at the email address email@example.com or by the Emilia-Romagna Region in Viale Aldo Moro 30, Bologna.
4. Data recipients
The data provided by users for event registration on Emilia-Romagna Region websites may be processed by third parties which have been appointed as data processors by the Emilia-Romagna Region pursuant to Article 28 of the Regulation.
The personal data collected as above are also processed by staff from the Emilia-Romagna Region, acting on specific instructions concerning purposes and arrangements of such processing.
5. Legal basis for the processing
The personal data provided by users for event registration on Emilia-Romagna Region websites are treated for the purpose to manage the event registration.
The personal data mentioned on this page are processed by the competent data controller indicated in point 2 in discharging its tasks that serve the public interest or are related to the exercise of its official authority; therefore it does not need your explicit consent.
6. Recipients of personal data
Your personal data are not subject to communication or dissemination.
7. Transfer of personal data to non-EU countries
Your personal data are not transferred outside the European Union.
8. Retention period
Your personal data are kept for a period not exceeding that necessary for the pursuit of the purposes described above.
9. Data subject’s rights
You have the right to obtain from the Emilia-Romagna Region, where appropriate, access to your personal data as well as rectification or erasure of such data or the restriction of the processing concerning you, and to object to the processing (pursuant to Articles 15 to 22 of the Regulation).
If you considers that the processing of your personal data as performed via this website infringes the Regulation, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Italian data protection authority “Garante per la protezione dei dati personali” pursuant to Article 77 of the Regulation, or else to bring a judicial proceeding against the Garante pursuant to Article 79 of the Regulation.
10. Provision of data
The provision of data is optional, but necessary for the purposes indicated above. Failure to provide it will make it impossible to respond to your requests.
11. Cancellation from the service
To unsubscribe from the service, simply send an e-mail to the organizing secretary of the event.